To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Charlotte, NC
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Medical Surgical Nurse (RN) Sign on Bonus!!!
ATC Healthcare Services • Charlotte, NC
Posted 11 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
JOB DESCRIPTION:Assists physicians with various procedures, treatments, surgical techniques or delegate/assign to other healthcare team members as appropriate. Administers medication and
treatments as prescribed by physician, clinical path or standard protocols. Delegating or assigning aspects of care to healthcare team members consistent with their role and responsibilities
- Administers prescribed medications, changes dressings, cleans wounds and monitors vital signs.
- Monitors, records and communicates patient condition as appropriate utilizing computerized documentation systems.
- Instructs and educates patients and families.
- Assesses and coordinates patient's discharge planning needs with members of the healthcare team.
- Provides age and culturally appropriate care.
- Follows Standard Precautions using personal protective equipment as required
- Graduate of Accredited School of Nursing
- Current North Carolina RN license
- 2 years’ experience in acute care
- BLS , ACLS
Sign On and Completion Bonuses
Weekly pay with direct deposit
401(k) savings program
Professional liability/ malpractice coverage
Licensure and credential reimbursement.
ABOUT ATC Healthcare Services Charlotte
More than 30 Years of Service to the Healthcare Community
Since 1982 ATC has been growing and providing "staffing wherever healthcare is provided" through our network of Franchised locations. Today we continue to support our nurses, healthcare professionals and facilities with innovative programs and benefits unique to the industry. ATC is a team of innovative people dedicated to providing the highest quality staffing service to our clients and healthcare professionals