To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Elkhart, IN
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Accounts Payable Specialist
Creative Financial Staffing • Elkhart, IN
Posted 16 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
ABOUT THE COMPANY
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE ACCOUNTS PAYABLE SPECIALIST:
- Check and approve all vouchers for payment.
- Prepare invoice deduction notices, as necessary.
- Answer all vendor inquiries.
- Analyze vendor accounts and negotiates extended terms with vendors when cash is restricted.
- Prepare accounts payable checks.
- Print all accounts payable reports and maintain all accounts payable files.
- Prepare analysis of accounts, as required.
- Assist in monthly closings.
- Assist with accounts receivable and special projects, as necessary.
EXPERIENCE PREFERRED FOR THE ACCOUNTS PAYABLE ROLE:
- Accounts Payable
- Attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Three-way match experience
- Solid computer skills
Keywords: accounts payable, full cycle accounts payable, accounts payable processing, AP, accounting, bookkeeping, clerical