The Analyst will work closely with, and support, one or more associates or asset managers by collecting, preparing and analyzing data useful in the operations and oversight of multifamily properties. The Analyst is responsible for developing and maintaining comprehensive reporting packages to assist in monitoring performance in all critical areas: revenue, expenses, leasing, occupancy, etc. The Analyst assists in accumulating and evaluating financial information vital to the investment and operational decision-making process. In addition to the foregoing, the Analyst will work on specific projects for profit improvement, cost reduction and systems enhancement. The Analyst will communicate regularly, professionally and effectively with company management and will perform required tasks quickly and accurately.
- College graduate in Finance, Accounting, or Business
- Team player with excellent analytical and reasoning skills
- Self-motivated, responsible, accountable, and mature
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Highest levels of honesty, integrity and ethics
- Proficient in personal computer skills and in business-related computer software
- Strong Microsoft Excel (Advanced Excel skills and knowledge of VBA a plus)
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
Job ID: ~TNJ2R5LW6VWZPVC9XZH63
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.