To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
8770 West Bryn Mawr Avenue
Chicago, IL 60631
- TBI HR
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Entry-Level Customer Support Specialist
TBI, Inc • Chicago, IL
Posted 4 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Join the technology industry. Start a career at TBI! Our organization is built for growth. Growing partnerships. Growing technology relationships. And most importantly, growing careers. We foster an environment where those new to the industry have access to industry leaders, channel insights and resources for career-pathing.
TBI is one of the nation’s leading third-party technology distributors. For more than 25 years TBI has been assisting IT consultants, VARs, MSPs and more than 2,500 other industry professionals to source, advise and quote the right customer solutions.
TBI serves as our partners' advocate, ensuring the most competitive prices and trouble-free provisioning of cloud, internet, data, mobility, voice, and managed services from over 70 service providers. Through a variety of training programs, marketing support, and back-office tools, TBI empowers our partners to be the foremost authority and single source provider for all of their customers' technology needs.
As a Support Specialist, you are on the front lines of TBI’s Omni-Center support team. You provide the support required to assist the inside sales agents as well as outside sub-agents.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Input all transactions in NetSuite in a timely manner
- Attend all approved trainings and complete all required certifications and tests
- Maintain the highest level of data integrity at all times
- Become familiar with industry terms
- Maintain the highest level of organization
- Achieve specified KPIs
- Adhere to follow-up guidelines and standard operating procedures
- General order entry and order processing in a timely manner
- Milestone tracking
- Submit all documents in a timely matter and work with a sense of urgency
- Recommend new approaches, policies, and procedures to improve department efficiency
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- HS Diploma or equivalent, Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Minimum of 1-3 years of relevant customer service experience
- Strong relationship building and time management skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and follow-up
- Excellent organizational skills
- Problem-resolution skills
- Proficient in MS Outlook, Word, and Excel
What’s In It For You: Team TBI Health & Wellness Benefits
- Shared cost health insurance through Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Choice of health insurance plans
- Flexible spending account
- Vision insurance
- Company paid life insurance
- Company paid long-term disability insurance
- Short-term disability insurance
- Domestic partner benefits
- TBI Fit wellness program
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Company Gym Membership
Additional Team TBI Benefits
- 401(k) savings plan with company match
- Extensive growth opportunities
- Generous PTO and paid holidays for full time employees
- Extra cash opportunities through company points program
Candidates for all positions with TBI must be legally authorized to work in the United States on a permanent basis. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for any positions with TBI.
TBI is an equal opportunity employer committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of their race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status or protected veteran status.