Acro Service Corp is seeking an MSP Program Manager to join our team! This is a permanent role with Acro and a great opportunity to join one of the nations 101 Best & Brightest Companies to Work For!
Acro Corp is a principal provider of staff augmentation, consulting and outsourcing services. With offices throughout the US. We are a preferred staffing and workforce technology solutions provider.
Over the last three years we have experienced tremendous growth. In 2 years alone we doubled sales, internal headcount, and contractor headcount! Therefore, we are always looking for the best of the best in the industry to join our growing team!
The MSP Program Manager is responsible for leading and managing the Program Management Office, comprised of Program Coordinator(s), Staffing Specialists, and other personnel as required to ensure successful program operation. The PMO is the primary contact for all operational aspects of the program with the customer. and ensures the program is compliant with all contractual and other legal requirements, including achievement of all applicable service level agreements. The PMO works directly with client users as needed to assist them in obtaining temporary personnel through the program, resolving issues, providing guidance, information and reports, and participating in client meetings. The PMO is also responsible for the managing the performance of the associate vendor network (with assistance from the Acro Supplier Relationship Manager) to maximize supplier performance and ensure compliance with program policies and processes.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Act as first primary/main point of contact for all issues regarding the program and as the liaison between the client and Acro regarding day to day operation of the program.
- Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction with Acro and the program. Be highly responsive to client needs and requests. Engage Acro corporate support resources as needed to resolve issues in a timely manner.
- Identify and surface opportunities within the client organization for program expansion into new locations, labor categories, services, etc., that will increase spend through the program and/or additional revenue and business opportunities for Acro.
- Participate in quarterly associate vendor evaluation meetings, manage spot audits of associate vendor compliance, and other duties as assigned.
- Prepare for and lead quarterly business review meetings with client stakeholders.
- Ensure the program meets or exceeds all program SLA requirements. Manage the reporting of monthly SLA and KBI achievement. Initiate corrective actions as needed if program improvement opportunities are identified.
- Ensure timely and effective identification, response and resolution of all program issues including contract employee issues, time capture and approval issues, conduct regular meetings and training, co-employment and risk mitigation awareness, other.
- Ensure that PMO tasks and responsibilities are effectively distributed among the PMO team members and that tasks and assignments are clearly understood and completed in a professional and timely manner including but not limited to:
- Ensure the accuracy and completeness of the data entered into XRM for all personnel requisitions.
- Ensure the quality of candidates presented to the client through the system. This may involve reviewing resumes and confirming candidate information as needed.
- Ensure timely client feedback, interview scheduling and selection of submitted candidates
- Ensure that all required pre hire and new hire paperwork and actions required by the associate vendor network are completed in a timely manner and are in compliance with the program guidelines.
- Coordinate with Acro Supplier Relations Manager to assure that program suppliers are motivated to provide the highest quality applicants in a timely manner and at a competitive rate and are properly trained in the XRM System, and maintain communication with the associate vendor network regarding the program, overall performance and other subjects as required
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Human Resources, or other related field (preferred)
- At least three (3) to five (5) years experience as a program manager in an MSP or Master Vendor program .
- Experience in the office/clerical, administrative, technical and/or light industrial sectors.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to effectively develop good relationships with associate vendors, customers, employees, and managers.
- Ability to communicate with all levels of employee’s and client staff and handle all aspects of a large customer base.
- Ability to respond effectively to employees, customers, and the associate vendor network with excellent customer service skills to produce positive outcomes.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills.
- Must have an understanding of the candidate recruitment process and resume evaluation for a number of various job categories which may include technical, IT, professional, industrial and other categories required by the specific client.
- Ability to create reports for client review.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize work, and delegate as appropriate, and manage to completion.
- Prior experience working as a recruiter for temporary labor in technical, professional and/or light industrial sectors.
- Prior experience in a sales or sales support role.
- Frequently sits, walks, and stands, may be required to occasionally lift up to 15 pounds.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee will work in an office environment.
- The noise level in the work area is usually low.
Acro values diversity in our workforce and is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. Acro is also committed to hiring veterans and offers sponsorship opportunities.