FULL TIME SALES ASSOCIATES
FOR THE FOLLOWING SHOWROOM LOCATIONS IN
NEW JERSEY & NEW YORK:
WEST NEW YORK
The Sales Position includes but is not limited to:
- Providing excellent customer service before, during and after the sale in person and over the telephone.
- Helping customers select merchandise by explaining the features and benefits of each product.
- Gaining product and sales knowledge through various manufacturer and in-house training programs.
- Selling extended service protection and installations on selected merchandise.
- Entering the sale in our computerized Point of Sale system, including customer, product, pricing, delivery, order status and payment information. Follow up on open orders through completion.
- Promoting our P.C. Richard and Son credit card and processing the applications through a computerized program.
Sales Associates are paid on a bi-weekly Draw vs Commission formula. Top earners make $100k+ yearly.
*All new P.C. Richard & Son sales counselors must attend a two week paid in-house training program prior to being placed in a showroom location, to learn corporate culture, selling techniques, product knowledge, and internal computer system.
Visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Retail Sales Associate - All New Jersey Showrooms for more company information and locations
Must be flexible with hours in order to work a retail schedule, including evenings and weekends.
- To be a successful P.C Richard & Son sales counselor, you must possess excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work as a team player in a fast paced environment.
- The ideal candidate must be motivated to create a good shopping experience for our customers and to build customer loyalty for future business.
If you desire a career with a family-owned Company (5 Generations) with a proven reputation of "Honesty, Integrity and Reliability," for over 110 years and provides the opportunity to earn top income, then apply to join the P.C. Richard & Son Winning Team!
Excellent BENEFITS available including:
- Health Plan options providing comprehensive coverage for the employee and family (if applicable).
- Health Savings Account (if applicable)
- Voluntary Vision & Dental Plan.
- Life Insurance and Supplemental Insurance Programs.
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan with a discretionary annual Company match, Flexible Spending Plan and an Employee Discount.
- Generous Paid Time Off Benefits including vacation and personal days.
P.C. Richard & Son is an Equal Opportunity Employer