We are a rapidly growing 3PL and electronics repair company in Atlanta, GA with an immediate need for Inventory Control Manager for Consigned Products. The ideal candidate will have 10+ years of experience in inventory control. High attention to details, advanced Microsoft Excel skills (pivot tables, V-lookups, advanced formulas…), advanced knowledge of inventory management software and MRP systems.
Essential Functions / Responsibilities:
· Assist in implementation of new inventory control process to improve inventory accuracy of consigned material;
· Manages all aspects of inventory control, including but not limited to: physical inventory counts, accuracy of inventory transfers, identification, receiving, picking, shipping and cycle counting;
· Develop Inventory Control and Warehouse staff by training and improvement programs;
· Establish KPIs to monitor inventory processes and drive improvements;
· Continuously improve all inventory control processes through analysis, automation, training, lean and 5S principles.
· Daily interactions with customers and suppliers.
· Maintains high standards for safety and housekeeping.
· Associate Degree in logistics or supply chain management or related field.
· 10+ years of warehouse and inventory management
· Working knowledge of major Inventory Management software and / or MRP systems, such as Oracle, JD Edwards, SAP…
· Strong analytical, organizational and leadership skills
· Strong communication skills
We are offering competitive pay rate and benefits package, clean, air conditioned environment, and opportunities for promotion and professional growth. We are drug-free work space, and every candidate must pass a background check and drug screening prior to employment.
Third Party Logistics