Class A CDL Driver
Technical Staffing Solutions is currently seeking a Class A CDL Driver for a company in the Somerset, KY area. Qualified candidates must have 1-2 years driving experience with Class A license. This positions does require OTR travel east of the Mississippi. However, customer will try to keep drivers home on most weekends!
Duties / Responsibility:
● Delivery and Pick-up of Customer Products to scheduled delivery points.
● Pre-trip inspection of truck and reporting.
● Responsible for maintaining the truck interior in a clean, organized manor.
● Coordinating the scheduled maintenance of the vehicle including washing, as well as reporting equipment failures and potential problems as observed.
● Record keeping duties including Daily driver log, delivery receipts, delay reports, and dispatch logs.
● Performs manual work having to do with the handling and delivering of materials to various manufacturing and service departments.
● May be aided in work with the use of manually operated dolly, pull carts or powered forklifts.
● Unload trucks, weigh count, and store materials and parts and deliver materials and parts to manufacturing departments as directed.
● Handle and transport materials, parts and supplies between or within departments.
● Move finished products and parts to shipping and load shipments on carrier trucks.
● Perform material handling work directly related to supporting production lines or presses.
● All other duties as assigned.
● On the job training.
● Fork lift training
● High school graduate or GED equivalent preferred.
● Must pass basic math skills test and forklift safety test.
● CDL Class "A"
● 1 year driving with CDL license.
● Forklift driving.
The Job Shop/Technical Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.