To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Lexington, Kentucky, KY
- Catherine Barker
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Administrative Assistant - Aviation
Triton Airways • Lexington, Kentucky, KY
Posted 2 months ago
Triton Airways is a rapidly growing Aviation Charter Company based in Lexington and an Aviation Fixed Based Operator, Aircraft Management and Flight School in Hazard, Kentucky with plans in the near future to expand services. We service the public with private charter flights, aircraft management, flight training and aircraft fuel. We are seeking immediate hire of an Administrative Assistant.
This position will include:
- Data Entry (Quickbooks)
- Data Collection
- Assisting with Charter Sales (phone calls, emails, meeting clients)
- Assisting with Flight Planning
- Assisting with FAA required documents
- Cover Charter calls after hours and on the weekends as needed (minimal)
- Meeting clients to assist with flight preparation
- Running errands
- Stocking airplane supplies
- Making travel arrangements for pilots
- Paying bills
This will be a salary position. Business hours will primarily be 8am-5pm with a 1 hour lunch. An hour or 2 may be required on a night or weekend to assist with a flight. Some night and weekend call will be required. When taking call, employee must has cell phone reception at all times and be able to answer the phone when it rings.
This position will report directly to the Director of Charter Sales but also assist the President/Chief Pilot when needed.
Our temporary office is located downtown Lexington on S. Limestone. Official office will be located at Bluegrass Airport.
We offer health, dental and vision insurance and 401K with employer match. Position has room for growth. Salary starting at $30,000/yr. Compensation will be offered for call. Final offer based on experience. Bonus opportunities available.
Email resume to email@example.com
Candidate Requirements include:
- Aviation experience would be a definite plus!
- High School Diploma or GED
- Must have a vehicle to use each day for errands (mileage compensated)
- Office clerical experience required
- Microsoft Word and Excel experience required
- Quickbooks experience preferred
- Must be extremely professional
- Must be a self-starting, independent working individual who is organized and can multi-task
- Must be able to work at a fast pace
- Must be able to take initiative
- Must be able to communicate effectively through emails, phone calls and texts
- Must have cell phone reception at all times when taking call and be able to answer the phone when it rings.