Immediate need! Bluecrew is now hiring Packers/Trimmers in Denver, CO. If you are looking for employment with benefits such as insurance, weekly pay, overtime, & sick leave, then this is for you!
This position will operate plastic molding machines according to production standards. Maintain equipment and area in a clean, safe, and well-maintained manner. This position must be familiar with quality standards and procedures and strive to achieve high levels of quality.
- Trim plastic bottles
- Pack Bottles
- Make boxes
- Grind material
- Maintain good housekeeping standards
- Check at the beginning of a shift, to make sure current operation meets safety, quality, and production standards
- Maintains or exceeds quality and production standards
- Ability to understand and use any necessary hand tools
- Should have technical aptitude to troubleshoot and problem-solving basic machine issues
- Operate machines and secondary equipment (i.e. flamers, leak detectors, grinders, blenders, etc.)
- Promptly reports major quality or production problems.
- Ensure that all required documentation (e.g. shop packets, packaging instructions, etc.) are available for reference purposes and that this documentation is correct with respect to the product being manufactured
- Makes sure needed supplies (coloring, closures, cartons, correct labels are being used, etc.) and is readily available as per shop packet
- Accurately complete production reports for each product being produced
- Contributes positive suggestions or comments concerning quality, production, safety, and housekeeping
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as needed
Apply in 5 minutes or less:
1. Download the Bluecrew app or sign up on our website
2. Accept an in-person interview near you - multiple interview sessions every week
3. Clear the interview & background check, and get started working!
- Can lift up to 50 pounds
- Comfortable working on your feet for the entire shift
- Must be 18+ years old
Packaging And Labeling