Drive your career path forward and accelerate your dreams by driving one of our trucks!
"I used to work for a different grease company and look at me now: 32 years later. The company has been growing since I started. Mahoney has been a second family to me. They’re very loyal with the good and bad" – Current driver
- $2,000 sign on bonus
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits available on the 1st of the month following 30 days of employment
- 401K with up to $100 weekly company contribution upon meeting eligibility requirements
- Uniforms provided
- Up to $125.00 boot allowance annually after 6 months of service
- Paid Vacation, Holiday and Personal time
- Competitive starting salary with time and a half over 40 hours (45 - 50+ hrs/week)
- Professional business culture where employees have an opportunity to actively contribute to the success of the company
- A valid CDL A license with Tanker Endorsement (or willing to get)
- Air Brake Endorsement
- Ability to drive manual shift (no restrictions)
- Handling 2” and 3” hoses while pumping grease
- Ability to drive 8- and/or 10-speed transmissions
- The ability to lift, push or pull 100 lbs. on a repetitive basis
Why driving for Mahoney is AWESOME:
- Signing bonus!
- To work for a family owned company that prides itself in developing its people
- A stable and safe work environment – we’ve been around for more than 65 years!
- A competitive starting salary with benefits
Your job duties as a driver:
- Remove waste cooking oil from bulk tanks at customer site using hydraulic levers
- Clean and maintain customers’ bulk tanks and surrounding area
- Prepare truck tools at the start of day and perform pre/post trip inspections
- Other duties as assigned
Chosen by Buffalo Wild Wings as their 2015 Vendors of Excellence, our "do it right" approach has made Mahoney Environmental, "a great place to work". Mahoney Environmental is an EEO/AA employer M/F.D/V. Mahoney Environmental is grateful for the service provided by our military and veterans. Your proven dedication and strong work ethic can be implemented in an assortment of positions offered at Mahoney.
Drive Commercial Vehicle