To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
2045 East Innovation Circle
Tempe, AZ 85284
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Senior Accountant, External Reporting
Amkor Technology • Tempe, AZ
Posted 27 days ago
We are seeking a high-energy, Senior Accountant, External Reporting to join our Tempe, AZ, corporate offices. This position will be primarily responsible for supporting the process for SEC filings and conducting technical research.• Participate in 10-K/10-Q filing process, including preparing footnote disclosures
• Interface with internal and external auditors and provide explanations as needed
• Assist in providing guidance on accounting issues to our foreign finance teams
• Conduct research, document and implement conclusions regarding technical accounting treatment for non-routine transactions and new accounting pronouncements
• Participate in certain aspects of the monthly close process
• Participate in other external filings such as proxy, 401K, and Form 8-Ks
The successful candidate must have at least a Bachelor's Degree in Accounting and a CPA license. The candidate will have at least three (3) years experience with a public accounting firm servicing public clients or equivalent in a large publicly traded company. The ideal candidate must:
• Demonstrate the ability to work independently, as well as in a team environment
• Demonstrate the ability to lead and participate in projects
• Express ideas clearly and effectively in both written and oral communications
• Have a proven ability to consistently meet deadlines
• Be a self starter with natural desire to help others
• Possess excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work with all levels of management
• Be open to change, willing to pursue new challenges and able to manage multiple priorities
• Be a problem-solver with very strong organizational and analytical skills
• Exhibit superior attention to detail and high degree of accuracy
• Possess strong US GAAP technical knowledge
• Previous semiconductor industry experience is desired