To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Chicago, IL
- Phone: 2242325900
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Human Resources Generalist
Arlington Resources, Inc • Chicago, IL
Posted 22 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Our growing, manufacturing Client located in Chicago, IL is looking for a Human Resources Generalist:
Description for Human Resources Generalist:
The HR Generalist will be responsible for supporting the business unit in all areas of HR, including:
- Benefits, recruitment, employee relations, performance review, and annual salary review.
- Work closely with union on employee relations/HR matters.
- Advise supervisors, managers, and senior leaders on people management issues and strategic HR planning.
- Look for ways to improve HR functions and the effectiveness of the organization.
- Assist with the on-boarding process.
- Provide guidance to HR Administrator.
- Ad-hoc projects as needed.
- Ideal candidate will be smart, work well independently, have new ideas to bring, and looking to grow with the company.
Related Key Words: HR, Recruitment, Benefits
Requirements for Human Resources Generalist:
- BA/BS required; degree in HR or business is highly preferred.
- 2+ years’ HR experience
- HRIS experience; ADP Workforce Now is a plus.
- Manufacturing or a similar industry experience
- Union experience is a plus.