To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Fort Smith, AR 72901
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Continuous Improvement Engineer
Consumer Products Manufacturer • Fort Smith, AR
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Create and execute strategic plans to drive continuous improvement in key business processes for the Division to reduce costs, shorten lead times to flow value to customers, and drive the highest quality in products and processes.
- Coach and train the organization to apply, support, and sustain lean and continuous improvement culture
- Demonstrate strong project management skills to accurately estimate work effort and resources needed to execute initiatives
- Facilitate and lead Continuous Improvement events as a subject matter expert while empowering the organization to present ideas and drive solution based improvements
- Identify opportunities to benchmark best in class performance and/or processes
- Analyze current state of key processes and implement Value Stream Maps or Kaizens to improve upon the current condition.
· Implement predictive and preventative tools to understand when processes are changing to prevent failures (SPC, TPM, Visual Management, KPI analysis, Auditing, etc.)
- Initiate, oversee and drive team-based problem-solving methodologies such as 8-D and DMAIC to resolve issues that negatively impact Customers and Key Performance Indicators
- Bachelor degree in Engineering , Quality, or Business
- 5+ years of experience in a Lean/Continuous Improvement experience in operations and/or business process environment
- Six Sigma Certification (Black Belt, Green Belt, etc.) Preferred
- Practical knowledge of ISO/TS/AS based Quality Management System standards
- Experience leading successful Kaizens (5S, VSM, TPM, SMED, Standard Work, Process Certification / PSO, VA/VE)
- Experience creating PFD, FMEA, Control Plans, GR&R, Process Capability Studies
- The ability to serve as a change agent (able to influence the culture, build positive relationships, inspire others and drive results)
- The demonstrated ability to work with and influence cross-functional teams preferably in a technical environment involving all levels of an organization