LCSW/LCPC (Licensed Clinical Social Worker/Licensed Clinical Professional Counselor)
This position is responsible for the provision of high quality mental health/behavioral health care to the patients of Greater Elgin Family Care Center.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide high quality mental health/behavioral health care to the patients of Greater Elgin Family Care Center in accordance with Illinois Licensure, GEFCC Policies and Procedures and in collaborative agreement with the Medical Director.
- Is fully supportive of all quality initiatives.
- Is fully receptive to other responsibilities as assigned.
- Provides all forms of leadership, supervision, direction, training and role modeling to all supportive staff (eg: NA, MA, LPN, RN).
- Works to assure that all responsible areas are fully compliant with all applicable federal and state rules, regulations and laws. Insures that all responsible areas are in compliance with all GEFCC objectives, systems, policies, procedures, directives and contractual agreements as indicated by supervisors, contracts, training personnel and GEFCC policies and procedures.
- Maintains a level of efficiency that indicates satisfactory productivity.
- Provides care in an age appropriate fashion to one’s specialty.
- Report to all scheduled work sites and shifts on time and fully prepared to engage in all job responsibilities; location of work sites and shifts will change at the discretion of the supervisor.
- Engage in all offered training, consultations and supervisions made available. Fully and professionally respond to and implement directives and advice offered by all supervisory and training personnel, as well as professionally offered feedback from coworkers.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
This is a part-time position tentative hours are Monday/Tuesday: 11:30AM-7:30PM, Thursdays: 8:00AM-12:00PM.
- Ability to successfully complete credentialing, and thereby receive complete and full privileges, with Greater Elgin Family Care Center.
- Master’s degree required & 2 years direct prior experience required.
- Current Illinois State Licensure as a Clinical Social Worker or Clinical Professional Counselor required.
- Excellent writing skills and communication skills.
- Working knowledge of PC-based software applications.
Licensed Practical Nurse
Registered Nurse Certified
CareerBuilder Estimated Salary
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.