Senior Director of Contracts wanted in Long Island!
Reaching out to you today because my team and I are currently working closely with a defense technology company in the heart of Long Island, seeking a Sr. Director of Contracts, for a direct-hire/full-time opportunity!
Hours are 7:30-5:30, and year-round early Fridays, 10-8-pm!
- Oversee a team of 18 people
- Negotiation/management/administration in the government/military contracting space, very hands-on!
**Offering re-location assistance/temporary housing!!**
Why this Opportunity?
Known for competitive salaries, a comprehensive benefits program and challenging career opportunities.
-Recognized by the 'Washington Post', as one of the 'Top Best Places to Work' in 2017!
Don't miss out! Submit your resume so we can set up a time to connect!
- 5 + years of contract management
- Must have government contracting experience.
- Knowledge of Federal Aviation Regulation is a PLUS
- The ideal candidate must have worked with contracts for a large defense manufacturer and wishes to be a bigger fish in a smaller pond.