All correspondence must refer to a specific job number
The Banking Center Manager will be responsible for managing services, sales, and operational efficiency; provides support, guidance, and training to branch staff.
Supervisory Responsibilities: Supervise subordinates and supervisory staffs. Responsible for the overall direction, coordination, and evaluation of the banking center. Carry out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with Bank policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, coaching, and sales/operational training; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Manage and direct all branch personnel to perform specific job functions.
2. Coordinate operations with Regional/Branch Coordinator to ensure positive and efficient daily work flow and support.
3. Develops new business opportunities and effectively manages existing customer relationships to strengthen customer ties to the branch.
4. Provides professional and courteous service to existing and new customers; receives and researches customers' questions and/or complaints and makes recommendations as appropriate.
5. Proactively works toward the achievement of established personal and sales and service quality performance goals.
6. Develops a team spirit among subordinates and supervisors; motivates every team member to promote and maximize sales and provide the highest possible level of customer service to ensure customer satisfaction and retention.
7. Monitor branch cash vaults and money shipments.
8. Monitor Teller balancing daily and monthly.
9. Develops a culture within the branch in which quality and continuous improvement on all performance accountabilities, customer satisfaction, growing the business, and efficiency management are understood and utilized by all employees.
10. Manages all functions within the branch through effective communication and implementation of new/revised policies, procedures, and product/services.
11. Works cooperatively with management to effectively communicate and implement performance standards and sales objectives.
12. Develops a staff capable of meeting current and future operating needs through effective selection, assessment, training, and coaching of a service-and sale-oriented team; develops succession plans to ensure continuity.
13. Facilitates information flow and two-way continuous improvement in the quality of information and the effectiveness of the communication.
14. Provides leadership to impact and enhance the positive image of bank in the community; conducts business development activities within the branch and surrounding community and participates in branch and community functions and activities to promote the banks image and growth.
15. Maintain thorough and current knowledge of all federal, state, and local regulations as well as internal policies and procedures and bank products and services; monitors adherence to regulations, policies, and procedures and ensures all employees understand and communicate bank products and services.
16. Completes all required forms and paperwork; prepares all required reports.
17. Other duties as assigned by management.
Education: High School diploma or equivalent combination of education and experience. College or business school level courses preferred.
Minimum Experience: 1 – 3 years banking/supervisory related experience
Skills and Abilities: Demonstrated knowledge of all commercial bank operations, products/services, including basic competence in subordinates’ duties and tasks. Proven customer service skills and the ability to resolve problems and prevent customer dissatisfaction. The ability to effectively manage multiple responsibilities and priorities. The ability to make sound decisions, balancing risk with customer needs and business goals.
Moody Bank offers a benefit package that includes: Medical, Life, Dental and Vision insurance; 401k Plan; Vacation and Sick leave benefits and more.
Due to the high volume of interest, the Bank does not respond to the submission of every resume.
In addition, submission of your resume to this website does not constitute the completion of an Employment Application.
The Bank requires completion of an MNB employment application for each position opening. Individuals who the Bank determines to be the best qualified for the position openings are contacted to begin the application process.
Applications are being accepted at the 2302 Post office St. location in Galveston,
Texas, HR/4th flr. (M-F, 9a - 4p)
Moody National Bank is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.