Immediate Full Time Opportunities - Hartford, CT
PrideStaff is a national California based staffing and recruiting firm and is expanding into Connecticut with their first office located in the Hartford, CT area.
If you are looking for opportunity, flexibility, bonus eligible position and pride in your work then join this amazing, customer centric and entrepreneurial team.
PrideStaff is seeking a self-starting Staffing Consultant for a long-term career. This is an excellent opportunity for an individual who is looking to take their career to the next level as we grow this business across the state of Connecticut. We are in an unprecedented growth mode and adding several members to our customer centric team.
- Responsible for recruiting, selecting, hiring and supervising PrideStaff associates to fit the needs of our customers.
- Develop & grow PrideStaff customer base by promoting services and strategic staffing solutions
- Interview, evaluate, select the best candidates to fulfill customer employment opportunities
- Maintain contact with customers, candidates & employees to ensure outstanding customer service
- Work hard, make an impact & have fun
- 2-4 years of work experience – customer service experience preferred
- Self-directed, ambitious, motivated, achievement oriented, high energy with proven track record to think quick on your feet and resolve customer issues quickly – ability to create solutions
- Exceptional communication and teaming skills & works well in a diverse team
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred but can be substituted with similar experience
- Bilingual in Spanish is a plus
COMPENSATION: Industry best compensation with competitive base + recurring bonus. Great benefits including paid vacation, paid training in California, paid holidays and 401K.
OUR CUSTOMERS LOVE US! We partner with our customers and provide the most qualified talent, professionals and strategic staffing solutions to support their growth. PrideStaff is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All applicants hired will be subject to a background check and drug screening.
HOW TO REACH US: For immediate local consideration please forward resume to Jon Brink, Strategic Partner, @ URL blocked - click to apply We welcome military veterans to apply.