Mail & Scan Associate
Health Axis Group , a leader in healthcare technology, is looking for a Mail & Scan Associate to join our team. The Mail & Scan Associate is responsible for converting paper documents to images by opening, preparing, scanning documents, and entering data into computer using alphabetic, numeric, or symbolic data from source documents by following production guidelines and procedures for archival and data capture purposes.
● Keep track of received data and source documents.
● Prepares and sorts source documents and identifies and interprets data to be entered.
● Maintains a business-like production environment, by keeping personal communications and distractions to a minimum.
● Compares data entered with source documents, or reenters data in verification format on screen to detect errors.
● Compiles, sorts and verifies accuracy of data to be entered. Keeps record of work completed on the form provided.
● Responds to inquiries regarding entered data. Corrects knowledge and performance deficiencies when notified of errors, in order to produce an acceptable product. Arbitrates the work of other production operators when requested.
● 0 – 3 years in related field.
● Must type at least 45 wpm with a high accuracy level.
● Must be able to proficiently use a standard keyboard, mouse, and PC.
● MS Office Suite, MS Access, Excel.
● High school diploma or GED required