Automotive Technician/ General Line Technician
Black Automotive Group is looking for B-Level Automotive Mechanics / Auto Technicians to join our industry leading Service Team! Enjoy excellent pay and performance incentives at a dealership where your skills will be recognized and rewarded!
Start your career with Chrysler today!
· Perform work outlined on maintenance and repair orders to ensure customer satisfaction
· Diagnose the cause of any malfunction and repair in a timely manner
· Provide labor and time estimates for additional automotive repairs
· Able to explain mechanical problems and needed repairs to Service Advisors and vehicle owners in a non-technical manner
· Need a strong Level 2/B Technician
· Stable Auto Mechanic work history; 2 years of experience required
· Chrysler experience is preferred but any experienced technician is encouraged to apply!
· Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) certifications preferred
· Ability to diagnose and repair engine, transmission, electrical, steering, suspension, brakes, and AC systems
· Hold a valid driver’s license
· Competitive wages
· Extensive factor product training
· Health & Dental Insurance
· Paid vacation
· Professional working environment
Automotive Service Excellence