$27B Commercial Property Management / Real Estate Development firm with a Class A Office Building in Houston is searching for an experience Building Engineer.
● Complete tenant service requests through Corrigo electronics work order system.
● Operate, maintain, and log all HVAC, Generator and MEP equipment under the direction of the Property Manager & Area Chief Engineer.
● Perform preventive maintenance on HVAC equipment, Generator, plumbing and electrical systems, as directed by the Property Manager & Area Chief Engineer.
● Maintain computerized or manual equipment logs that detail preventive work performed (to be saved to Shared drive in appropriate folders).
● Troubleshoot and make required repairs to all building systems.
● Clean and paint all equipment and surrounding areas relating to equipment and equipment rooms.
● Work with Property Manager in determining upcoming expense requirements for budgeting purposes.
● Maintain an expense tracking file to track expenses while staying within budget.
● Establish & Maintain proper organization of work spaces ensuring a place for everything and everything in its place
● HVAC Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing technical school training or equivalent experience.
● Minimum 3 years of direct experience in the management of mechanical, electrical and plumbing operations for COMMERCIAL office buildings - multi-family will NOT be considered.
● Experience in all aspects of mechanical, electrical, fire life safety and plumbing operations in commercial office buildings.
● Experience with computerized building management systems and personal computer.
● Universal Refrigerant certificate .
● Valid Driver’s License and a dependable vehicle for travel between properties.
Must Have a CLEAN BACKGROUND CHECK and excellent references.
Salary $70K - $85K plus OT and full, comprehensive benefits.
Excellent opportunity to join a growing and employee friendly company! Growth Potential!!!
Direct Hire. Never a Fee.