AUDIT MANAGER -Beautiful Colorado Mountain location!
Excellent opportunity to join a progressive and dynamic CPA firm located in the Roaring Forks Valley area as an Audit Manager.
This firm offers career growth and flexibility so that you can enjoy all that the Colorado Mountains have to offer (skiing, mountain biking, hiking, etc.)
Key responsibilities for the Assurance/Audit Manager are:
• Planning, scheduling and managing of financial statement engagements
• Effective training and development of staff
• Successful management of client relationships
• Development, management and adherence to the firm’s policies and procedures
Key qualifications for the Assurance/Audit manager are:
• Degree in Accounting
• CPA required
• 5+ years’ of auditing public accounting experience
• Strong technical accounting skills
• Outstanding leadership, communication and computer skills
Apply today! Top salary and benefits!
Keywords: Carbondale, Basalt, Aspen, Glenwood Springs, Roaring Forks Valley
Training And Development
Certified Public Accountant