Adams Communication & Engineering Technology (ACET), Incorporated is a Veteran Owned Small Business (VOSB) system engineering and information technology firm, headquartered in Maryland and Virginia. Incorporated in 1999, we support mission critical Information Technology (IT) business needs for clients within the intelligence community (IC), Department of Defense (DOD), Veteran Administration (VA) and for select commercial clients. ACET, Inc.’s technical, programmatic, and analytical professionals are experts in commercial technology, customized solutions, and proprietary government systems.
ACET is seeking an Airborne Sensor Operator (SME III) to join our dynamic Team.
Responsible for providing Information Assurance support to the program. Under general direction, this individual will ensure the requirements of the Risk Management Framework are met. Provides oversight of the field personnel, subcontractors, and partners on the program. Assists in the development of presentations, white papers, and analysis for program leadership and customers. Works with government counterparts to ensure compliance and quarterly patching is done on time.
- Active Secret clearance, clearable to TS/SCI
- 0-2 years of Information Security or System Administration experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in an Information Technology field or additional 4 years of experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability to work on multi-functional teams
- Minimum 10% travel to Army and contractor locations (CONUS and OCONUS required)
- All candidates must be a U.S. Citizen to apply
- DoD 8570 IAT Level II compliant
ACET is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer and VEVRAA Federal Contractor
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.