To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
14755 Preston Road
Dallas, TX 75254
- Jordyn Mitchell
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Customer Service Representative (Work from Home)
Express Employment Professionals • Dallas, TX
Posted 1 month ago
Do you have travel industry or hospitality customer service experience? Are you looking for a customer service role with one of the “fastest growing and best places to work" companies in Dallas? Express Employment Professionals can help! We are an international staffing firm with nearly 30 years of experience in matching people with the right jobs, and one of our clients in the travel industry has a need for Customer Service Representatives. This role will be responsible for general travel inquiries, escalated travel issues and booking reservations for clients throughout the world. The position is an evaluation hire and starts at $13.00/hour. Ideal candidates will have a professional presence on the telephone, a positive attitude, strong computer & Internet research skills and the ability to handle complex travel situations. Candidates must be flexible to work ANY schedule 7 days a week between 6am and 1am.
Your specific duties as a Customer Service Associate will include:
· Handling escalated issues from travelers who have run into an issue or concern with their hotel booking
· Researching problems and possible solutions to meet the customer’s travel needs
· Coordinating with 3rd party agents to resolve the travel and hotel booking problems
· Working with other hotel partners to relocate travelers as necessary
· Confirm all new travel bookings with clients to ensure their satisfaction
As a Customer Service Representative, you must display excellent communication skills, particularly the ability to interact professionally with travelers across the world. It is also important that you have intermediate level computer skills (Internet research and Microsoft Office) to navigate the internal systems required to resolve travel issues.
Specific qualifications for the Customer Service Associate position include:
· High school diploma
· 1-2 years of related experience within the travel industry are preferred
· At least 2 years of call center experience
· Proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite and advanced Internet skills
· Professional telephone presence and demeanor
· Ability to work ANY schedule 7 days a week from 6am – 1am
· Pay rate $13.00/Hr while in evaluation and increases once permanent (90 days)