To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Mason, OH
- Phone: 702-986-6938
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Customer Service Representative
AppleOne • Mason, OH
Posted 10 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Title: Customer Service Representative
Location: Mason, OH
Temporary Assignment: 3 months (could extend)
Hours: Monday – Friday: 8am-5:00pm
Responsible for successfully completing the required basic training. Able to perform basic job functions with help from co-workers, specialists and managers on non-basic issues.
· Responds to customer questions via telephone and written correspondence regarding insurance benefits, provider contracts, eligibility and claims.
· Analyzes problems and provides information/solutions.
· Operates a PC/image station to obtain and extract information; documents information, activities and changes in the database. Thoroughly documents inquiry outcomes for accurate tracking and analysis.
· Develops and maintains positive customer relations and coordinates with various functions within the company to ensure customer requests and questions are handled appropriately and in a timely manner.
· Researches and analyzes data to address operational challenges and customer service issues.
· Provides external and internal customers with requested information. Under immediate supervision, receives and places follow-up telephone calls / e-mails to answer customer questions that are routine in nature.
· Uses computerized systems for tracking, information gathering and troubleshooting.
· Requires limited knowledge of company services, products, insurance benefits, provider contracts and claims.
· Seeks, understands and responds to the needs and expectations of internal and external customers.
· Required to meet department goals.
1 year of previous experience in an automated customer service environment; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
Requires a HS diploma or equivalent