To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
1123 Industrial Park Way
Elkton, MD 21629
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Automotive General Manager
Hertrich Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Elkton • Elkton, MD
Posted 21 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Automotive General Manager / GM
Business is booming and the Hertrich Family of Automobile Dealerships, the largest automotive group in Delaware and the Eastern Shore, is seeking a highly motivated General Manager to join our professional Management Team.
Are you a proven leader and a take-charge individual who will drive business and lead our World Class team? Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment where you have unlimited career potential? Do you have a passion for the Automotive Industry? Are you an enthusiastic individual who wants to work for a mission driven company? Then our Company is the right fit for you! Hertrich is looking for a leader who is motivated to succeed and intent on providing great customer service and maximizing profitability on each and every deal!
Hertrich is a family-owned and operated organization with a strong financial foundation. We offer career stability and exciting opportunities for advancement. Become a member of a winning team where you have unlimited growth opportunity plus an appreciation of your drive, skills and ability. You will have the opportunity to lead and energize a team to increase market share and achieve targeted unit sales and profit margins.
The General Manager ensures the profitability of the entire dealership by selling vehicles, controlling expenses and maintaining customer satisfaction. Duties may include planning, motivating and coordinating the dealership's management through leadership and solid business practices.
- Hire, train, and motivate store employees
- Direct and monitor all store functions
- Oversee daily routine of employees and monitor performance
- Work closely with customers
- Develop and create programs to attract and retain customers and employees
General Managers must possess strong communication skills to deal with customers, employees, vendors and corporate officials.
- 5+ years of Automotive Managerial Experience
- Excellent Leadership, Management, and Communication Skills
- A strong work ethic with the ability to achieve desired results
- Strong Leadership and Business Skills
- Have proof of achievement and results in Management, Sales and CSI
- Be assertive and knowledgeable in dealership operations
- Be results-driven, highly energized and self-motivated
- Extremely Competitive Pay Plans, Commissions, and Incentives
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Accident, Cancer, & Life Plans Available
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Personal Days
- 401K Plan with Employer Match
- Employee Purchase Discounts
"Offers of employment are conditional. Candidates must successfully complete a Pre-Employment Drug Screening, Criminal Background Check, and Motor Vehicle Record Check. A criminal record will not automatically disqualify an applicant from employment. We are a drug-free workplace. We are an EEO/ AA employer. Job seekers will be given consideration without regard to their disability or protected veteran status."