To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Fort Lauderdale, FL 33324
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Qualified Creatives • Fort Lauderdale, FL
Posted 30 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
This is a full time in-house role. If you are local or will be local in 3-4 weeks and have 2-5 years agency experience and original portfolio samples to share, please read on.
Starting salary up to $62K plus benefits.
The Copywriter will be expected to craft clear and compelling copy that demands attention, creates desire and compels action. We want someone who will inject a shot of energy into our office from the moment they walk through the door while helping build emotionally rich relationships with our team through relevant communications. Top-tier talent, relentless work ethic, unbridled enthusiasm and never-ending ability to bring concepts to life are all must-haves for this unique individual.
- Develop a deep understanding of the organizations tone of voice and serve as copywriting expert available to all departments and stakeholders
- Manage and deliver on copywriting requests, willing to iterate and provide several options for stakeholder satisfaction
- Help mold specific communications (internal/external) to the appropriate brand voice
- Manage multiple projects and timelines, and be able to prioritize based on business needs
- Research, outline (if necessary) and write compelling copy for communications material including, but not limited to: emails, web content, event-related promotional materials, video headlines/text/captions, agendas/bios/flyers, blogs, various newsletters, social media, internal training materials, speeches, articles, etc.
- Self-initiate, meet with, and interview brand partners, stakeholders, and other necessary contacts to acquire proper information needed when the assignment given may need additional information to be able to complete the task efficiently
- Be proactive to think of new and better ways to approach each assignment, and don’t be afraid to make suggestions when applicable and appropriate
- Working in partnership with art directors, designers and strategists, find innovative and fresh new ways to tell the our story and convey value propositions
- Collaborate with social media and public relations efforts for consistency of message and scheduling of message delivery on multiple platforms
- Deliver all writing in clearly formatted and organized copy documents with an introduction to the assignment, messaging strategy, target audience and communications goal – to make reviews, and the project overall, more efficient
- Present relevant deliverables to senior-level stakeholders and internal executives
- Be open, and not precious, about receiving feedback on creative and writing direction, then seamlessly rework the assignment to address that feedback
- Be open to other challenges as directed by brand leadership
- Act as an ambassador of our culture
- Other duties as assigned
- 2-5 years of copywriting and editorial experience in an advertising or marketing role
- Travel writing experience a plus
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Journalism, English or Communications
- Top-notch communicator, versatile writer, and innovative conceptual thinker
- A well-rounded portfolio that showcases an on-brand aesthetic that lends well to a range of audiences
- Positive attitude and sincere desire to hold a fast-paced, high-impact role
- Digital veteran with a tight grasp on all platforms and a commitment to keeping up with the latest marketing trends
- Ability and perseverance to work through several rounds of feedback and change to achieve ultimate communications objectives and meet shared organizational goals
- Responsible and dependable team player bursting with energy who can thrive working independently, and also collaborate with others when necessary
- Ability to be flexible,-- we need to be scrappy sometimes!