Marketing team for one of the biggest companies in the world is looking for a Social Media Manager to take their content to the next level.
In this role, you would take complete ownership by creating and managing social content, as well as ensuring continuous growing engagement.
You will be expected to stay on brand and abreast of all social best practices to produce optimal content. Creativity is key. So if you are able to give imagery a new spin, follow online social trends and are truly passionate about business to customer interaction, this might be the role for you!
Be in charge of our brand’s social voice, challenge yourself to find new ways to interact with the public, and help us connect to our customers like we’ve never done before.
Your duties will include:
- Shooting store photos, videos and other content for social platforms
- Creating and overseeing media campaigns for social sites like Instagram, Facebook and LinkedIn
- Travel occasionally to capture content
- Create content calendar and plan campaigns in accordance to brand guidelines/marketing goals
- Collaborate with in-house marketing and creative team
- Measure and report on social campaign performance and make recommendations for improvement
- Manage brand ambassador programs and network to increase engagement and reach
- Assist with other duties as needed
- Exceptional understanding and command of social platforms (Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.)
- Ability to handle social accounts with audiences of 1+ million
- Ability to follow social trends while still meeting marketing objectives
- Experience creating original content for social platforms
- Ability to eloquently describe social strategy, plans, performance and improvements
- Proven ability to increase brand awareness
- Ability to work under pressure, and with minimal notice/guidance
- BA/BS degree in marketing, advertising, journalism and/or communications
- 3-4 years of experience in social media, digital and content marketing
- Minimum 2 years of experience in social media advertising in B2C spaces
- Proficiency in using social media software to monitor social media conversations
- Good photography skills
- Preferred: Adobe CS knowledge, Previous retail experience, ability to create all content with only a cellphone
This is an on-site, ongoing contract opportunity around Bentonville, AR.
To apply, please submit your resume and portfolio link for immediate consideration.
Due to the volume of applications, we are unable to respond to each application personally.
If we are interested in your qualifications, we will contact you via telephone or email as soon as possible.