We are looking for a Benefits Customer Service Representative in Tempe, AZ.
M - F: 8 Hour Shift between 6 AM - 7 PM (30 - 40 Hours) +OT when requested.
Pay: $15.00 or $15.50 for Bilingual: Spanish.
Call Center Description:
• Quickly build rapport and respond to customers in a compassionate manner by identifying and exceeding expectations by responding in a respectful, accurate, timely manner, consistently meeting commitments via phone, email and instant message
• Ability to customize customer service approach to meet all types of member communication styles and personalities while maintaining professionalism, and diplomacy during difficult calls
• Handle confidential information with sensitivity and discretion in accordance with HIPAA and Data Privacy laws and company data security requirements
• Skillfully translate health and welfare and pension terms, complex plan information and processes into simple explanations and instructions that customers can understand and act upon.
• Read and understand client’s plan documents and online knowledgebase tools while collecting relevant information to determine immediate requests/questions and also to anticipate the future needs of the member
• Demonstrate knowledge, understanding and compliance with company and client procedures and guidelines providing appropriate and accurate information
• Maintain and document complete and accurate call and case notes in a professional manner
• Regularly participate in team meetings and training
• You will spend the majority of your time assisting customers
• Perform other duties as assigned
If you are interested, please contact Chin Yang at A-Line Staffing. Thank you!
Call Center Requirements:
MUST have 1+ Years of Customer Service experience.
Call Center experience is a PLUS!
MUST have a good Job History.