To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Greater Seattle Area, WA 98101
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Global Recruiters Network - Seattle • Greater Seattle Area, WA
Posted 2 months ago
Company: This transportation disruptor is looking for an exceptional data analyst or young data scientist to join their compliance team. This group is working to create opportunities for local communities to have greater access to transportation and logistics options. If you are a forward thinking data professional eager to creatively solve problems and shape the industry, they’re looking for you!
This company appreciates their employees
In addition to creating a great work-life balance, this company has a superior benefits package which includes:
· Paid Time Off & Flexible Leave Options.
· Excellent Health & Dental Insurance Packages, as well as Life & Travel.
· Great Retirement Plan.
· Bonus and stock
The Role You Will Play
We are looking for an outstanding Compliance Data Analyst/Data Scientist who will play a pivotal role with guiding future operations and strategy to assure compliance to regional and global regulations.
· You have a strong background in business intelligence, KPI, and dashboarding with an eye to automation.
· You have an excellent SQL, R and/or Python skillset.
· You are strong with Hypothesis Testing and Experimental Design
· You are very experienced with compliance standards, ideally in transportation but possibly in financial or insurance sectors.
· You have a penchant for process and performance improvement. You love to make things better.
· You are a strong communicator who is able to work with multiple cross-functional teams to ensure that everyone is on the same page.
· You are excited about a high impact, high visibility role that offers great career growth opportunities.
- 2+ years of data analysis in a compliance adjacent role.
- BS/MS in statistical field preferred.
- Demonstrated strength in SQL query, R/Python proficiency.
- Demonstrated skills with statistical hypothesis testing and experimental design
- Experience with business intelligence suites (PowerBI, Tableau, etc.) a plus.
- Understanding of Root Cause Analysis, KPI tracking, and dashboards required.
- Strong communication and presentation skills are needed.