To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Atlanta, GA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Direct Strategic Account Manager
Spirax Sarco Limited • Atlanta, GA
Posted 26 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
We’re looking for an exceptional candidate who will develop new potential business with new clients, and work with them to better understand their processes in order to create an awareness as to how the products and services of Spirax Sarco US are relevant to their needs. Focus will be on Food and Beverage Strategic Accounts. Ideal candidate will live in the Atlanta Area.
Candidates will liaise with engineers to turn their understanding of the clients’ needs into solutions. They will be able to provide best in class products and services to customers to help them reduce energy costs, increase production, operate safely and reach sustainability goals.
Some Responsibilities Include:
Fully understands and comprehends Spirax Sarco’s Customer First Strategy, providing new customers with a complete understanding of the company solutions to insure their strategic goals and initiatives are met.
• Acquires new customers from an assigned industry segment and closes growth opportunities while developing business opportunities and generating sales volume. • Uses Value Selling techniques to advance Spirax Sarco’s premium position.
• Obtains customer support and agreement to provide project specific solutions.
• Participates in various networking group activities, professional organizations and trade shows in order to develop new leads/ customers.
• Maintains up to date records via Salesforce.com on opportunities, accounts, quotations, contacts, calls and meetings.
• Presents Spirax Sarco capabilities and the complete product offering to all stakeholders using professional presentations, lunch & learns and other effective means.
• Evaluates customer needs; ensures customers receive accurate and timely quotations; as needed, expedites orders, and follows up to ensure customer satisfaction.
• Must be able to travel extensively.
• Engages Spirax Sarco decision makers in the relationships with key customer decision makers (fosters “building the diamond”).
Candidates for this position should have: a proven track record of achievement in business to business sales, with a minimum of five years experience selling a technical or industrial related product line. They should have a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Marketing, Business Administration or a related field