The Senior Civil Engineer- Land Development will be responsible to perform various project tasks including infrastructure design for utilities, storm water management and drainage for residential and master planned community development. Come and join our family. This position will be located in our Celebration office.
· Develop construction plans for civil/site residential land development projects
· Perform grading, utility and drainage design calculations, including computer modeling using Civil 3D
· Independently manage completion of technical tasks in accordance with established project schedules
· Ensure technical accuracy and appropriate documentation of engineering projects, Including report writing
· Perform QA/QC of project deliverables, including plans and reports
· Provide guidance and oversight to Junior technical staff
· Bachelor of Science degree in Civil Engineering is required
6+ years of experience in civil /land site development and municipal engineering projects. Experience with Master Planned Community developments is preferred
· Registered Professional Engineer in the State of Florida, or ability to obtain through reciprocity within the first year of employment
· Proficiency in the following computer software is required
· AutoCAD Civil 3D
· Microsoft Office (Word and Excel)
About the customer: We are industry-leading professionals offering community planning. Land planning, landscape architecture, ecological services, land development engineering and construction inspection services in Tampa Bay for 70 Years.
Product Quality Assurance