To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Urbandale, IA
- Phone:: 515.235.0474
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Development Operations Associate - Des Moines, IA
Planned Parenthood North Central States • Urbandale, IA
Posted 15 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
PLANNED PARENTHOOD NORTH CENTRAL STATES
DES MOINES, IA
Development Operations Associate
Planned Parenthood North Central States (PPNCS) is seeking a full-time Development Operations Associate to join our team in Des Moines. The Development Operations Associate, under direct supervision of the Development Operations Manager, will ensure accurate, appropriate and timely processing and acknowledgment of contributions, while ensuring the database is organized and maintained in a way that allows for the most effective identification, cultivation, solicitation and stewardship of all levels of donors.
Job duties include but are not limited to:
· Process/import gifts from contributors (including cash gifts, credit card gifts, online gifts, Planned Parenthood Online gifts, matching gift contributions and pledges) and produce acknowledgment letters
· Maintain the fundraising database according to data entry guidelines, ensuring that data is consistent, accurate and accessible
· Assist with other development activities and events that meet the needs of the department and organization
· Assist with monitoring and responding to calls to the general development phone line and email box
· Provide excellent customer service and stewardship to donors
· Assist with mailings, nametag merges, and direct mail printing for PPNCS and ancillary corporations
This position is 40 hours per week. Tentative schedule: Monday through Friday primarily days, hours will be flexed to work some weekends and evenings for events.
· High school diploma or equivalent required
· Strong customer service skills a must
· Data entry experience with database software experience highly preferred
· One year of professional experience in non-profit development beneficial
· Efficient and accurate data entry, with strong Word, Excel and Outlook products a plus
· Background check required for employment
DIVERSE CANDIDATES ENCOURAGED TO APPLY
Planned Parenthood North Central States is a tobacco-free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer and it is our policy that individuals will be treated equally in consideration for and during employment regardless of race, creed, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, religion, disability, national origin, income or political affiliation except where a characteristic is a bona fide occupational qualification.