To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Elk Grove, IL 60007
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Mitchell/Martin, Inc. • Elk Grove, IL
Posted 8 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Note-No 3rd party candidates
SAS/SQL Programmer analyst
• Bachelors Degree required in business, finance, computer science, engineering, mathematics or analytically focused discipline.
• Minimum 3-4 years of professional work experience, which includes advanced experience with data analysis and analytical programming using SAS, along with experience in working directly with clients and/or business partners to identify needs and to deliver insights and recommendations.
• Proficiency in SAS and SQL REQUIRED. Short review of SAS skills will be part of the interview process.
• Experience with relational database and UNIX/Linux scripting required.
• Advanced data reporting and visualization skills. Experience working with complex data systems and large data sets.
• Good written and verbal communication skills. Ability to translate business needs into system/process designs. Comfortable presenting to peers and management.
• Ability to multi-task and work against tight deadlines. Extremely detail-oriented and possess.
Please send your resume ASAP at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé].
Mitchell Martin Inc. is an industry leading Information Technology consulting firm celebrating our 27 years of successful execution.The company has expanded rapidly over the past ten years, earning industry awards as "One of the Top 100 Fastest Growing Private Firms" in the Country. Currently, Mitchell Martin has over 750 consultants engaged at more than 200 clients in different states across 8 industry verticals with a specialty niche in capital markets.
Mitchell Martin Inc. provides our clients with the following solutions: staff augmentation, solution based projects, direct placement, right-to-hire, and payroll services.
Mitchell Martin ranked in the Top 30 list of "Fastest Growing Staffing Firms in 2011" by the Staffing Industry Analysts.