To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Eunice, LA 70535
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Human Resources (Hr) Manager
Confidential • Eunice, LA
Posted 1 month ago
This position focuses on serving the needs, concerns and objectives of both managers and our employees through building effective partnerships and by creating trust and mutual respect. It leads the administration and implementation of Human Resources (HR) policies, programs and practices throughout the facility and acts as the liaison between the facility management and Regional/Corporate HR.
• High school diploma with a minimum of seven (7) years of progressive professional experience in Human Resources or a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in Human Resources or related field with five (5) years of experience working in a Human Resources position.
• Three (3) years supervisory experience preferred.
• Must exhibit leadership qualities to gain the respect of all employees and be able to display confidence when interacting with people at all levels of management.
• Must have the ability and desire to work in a cooperative manner and to make management decisions.
• Experience working with an HR Information System required.
• Must be able to maintain confidentiality at all times due to the handling of sensitive and confidential information.
• Must have the ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing.
• Must have proficiency in Microsoft Office suite (Windows, MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) and other computer programs and software normally used by HR.