To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Farmington, CT
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Thomas Byrne Associates • Farmington, CT
Posted 12 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
A unique role in a collaborative culture! Work amongst some the industries most knowledgeable recruitment professionals. Collaborate with a team of up to five in a close-knit environment with an excellent work-life balance. Demonstrate your organizational and interpersonal skills as the Administrative Assistant of Thomas Byrne Associates.
● Provide administrative support to recruiters in office.
● Participate in weekly staff meetings and follow up on all appropriate matters.
● Maintain record database and prepare various reports as needed.
● Collaborate with various HR departments to coordinate candidate interviews.
● Relay pertinent interview information to candidates and ensure they have everything they need to succeed.
● Utilize Outlook to track appointments and interviews.
● Greet office visitors in a friendly manner.
● Direct phone calls to the appropriate parties, or take messages as needed.
● Respond to and follow up on incoming emails in a timely manner.
● Continually update and maintain all aspects of company website.
o Optimize SEO through weekly updates to the home page, adding new testimonials, posting blogs and responding to contact forms in a timely manner.
o Conduct routine website maintenance such as updating WordPress plugins and versions.
o Utilize creative writing skills to construct content for job postings. Oversee the process from creating to publishing.
● Utilize Google Analytics to track consumer behavior flow, track the strength of website design, examine trends, discover sources of traffic and identify keywords driving website visits.
o Identify areas of improvement and present solutions to the President.
● Oversee the daily activity of company social media pages. Construct clear and concise messages, ensure accuracy and disseminate to ensure market relevancy and capture the attention of potential clients.
● Execute quarterly mailings utilizing Constant Contact to targeted candidates in an effort to create/enhance partnerships resulting in company revenue.
● Manage the creative development of an assortment of marketing tools such as on-line marketing, print ads, brochures, email blasts and promotional products.
● Engage in monthly webinars to stay current with present marketing trends.
● Must have superior interpersonal and organizational skills.
● Proficient with Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word.
● Strong grasp of writing, grammar, editing and word processing skills. Creative writing skills are also essential.
● Must show an interest and strength in website maintenance.
● Must be detail oriented.
● Knowledge of WordPress is a plus.