Administrative Supervisor needed in the Bronx
Full time, NO ON-CALL
The Administrative Supervisor is responsible for direct care and the oversight of administrative and clinical supervision and performance evaluation of all clinical staff. Will supervise and train clinical staff for providing direct care treatment. All responsibilities are to be carried out in accordance with the standards of the company Work schedule may include rotating shifts.
The center provides a wide range of services for children, adults and families. Services include emotional crisis management, family services, addiction recovery and living with mental illness.
KEY ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Supervise clinical staff (approixmately 8-10 individuals)
- Supervise and conduct intake interviews for all potential clients
- Conduct training and development as required
- Process staff scheduling and coverage
- Conduct performance appraisals
- Conduct in service training, on direct care treatment, in an on-going basis for all clinical staff to keep them abreast of program changes and additions
- Schedule and oversee all staff meetings, case conferences
- Ensure clinical and administrative compliance in all program areas
- Schedule and monitor staff attendance, staffing, and vacation scheduling to ensure proper coverage
- Assist in the development of the annual plan, budgets, and goals
- Document, distribute and monitor all incidents
- May carry a reduced caseload (1-5 cases)
- Other duties as assigned
EXPERIENCE REQUIRED / LANGUAGE PREFERENCE:
- LCSW in NY
- 3-5 years of experience in mental health service program administration.
- Minimum of 2 years program supervisory experience.
- Experience with Microsoft Excel and spreadsheets required.
- Able to work well with Electronic Health Records.
- Excellent organizational, time management and communication skills
- Strong administrative skills as well as an understanding of mental health delivery issues
- Strong computer skills required
For more information and to apply, please contact:
Account Manager, Bond Health Staffing
5824 12th Avenue
Brooklyn, NY, 11219
Office: [ Phone number blocked ] - URL blocked - click to apply ext. 204
Fax: [ Phone number blocked ] - ||
[ Email removed ] - ||