Job Title: Systems Administrator
Location: Winston Salem NC 27105
Duration: 6 months with the possibility for contract to hire
- Provide second and third tier technical support to both eBusiness and enterprise customers.
- Identification and resolution of individual and system issues which result in or potentially result in disruption to services provided.
- Participate in internal and external projects, reactive and proactive maintenance, sustaining, and break-fix activities.
- Participation in on-call rotation.
- Ability to respond to on-call requests within those guidelines.
- Understand and operate within company policies and procedures.
- Participate in cross training and mentoring as necessary to facilitate communication, career development, and system coverage.
- Non-performance impact will be limited to individual user or small group.
- Project participation will range from small to medium in scope.
- Analysis - Understands elementary problem-solving techniques.
- Cooperation - Understands the value of cooperating with coworkers.
- Coordinating - Understands how to disseminate internal information.
- Customer Service Orientation - Knowledgeable regarding the process of interacting with customers to provide positive experience and issue resolution.
- Dependability - Understands Clients basic rules, policies, and procedures.
- Judgment - Appreciates the importance of basing decisions on factual information and sound logic.
- Planning - Communicates a strategy for the team or department.
- Relationships - Understands the importance of remaining compassionate and empathetic when dealing with the problems of others.
- Bachelor's Degree in appropriate discipline or six years related exempt experience.
Complex Problem Solving
Coaching And Mentoring
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
See the next step in your career
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
ACS Group is a premier provider of IT Consulting, Engineering Consulting, Healthcare, Talent, and Workforce Management Solutions to Fortune 1000 companies globally. ACS Group conducts business through five operating brands – AIC, Analysts, ComforceHealth, MassGenics, and HireGenics – each with a specialized business focus. Our operating brands have provided targeted services and solutions for more than 50 years. ACS Group has grown to over $700 million in revenue with more than 12,000 employees and consultants worldwide. Recognitions include: #1 Largest Minority-Owned IT Consulting Company in the U.S. (2016 SIA); Inavero’s Best of Staffing® Client Diamond Award (2017). ACS Group is a certified MBE organization, and operating brand, HireGenics, is an NMSDC Corporate Plus® member. Headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, ACS Group has offices across the U.S., in India, and an international presence in Canada and Latin America.
View the full profile