Mullan Inc. is contracted with the world’s largest corporations and conglomerates to provide promotional sales. Mullan Inc's local territory is in the Greater Jacksonville area handling client’s sales and marketing accounts on a one-on-one basis with current and potential customers.
Mullan, Inc. is looking for quality entry-level individuals to train and advance through our sales/management training program. This person must have a positive and enthusiastic demeanor and work well in a strong team environment. Our position involves one on one sales interaction with customers.
This is a sales position which will transition into a management role. We are looking to train in: sales, campaign development and business operations.
At Mullan, Inc., we measure growth and success by an individual’s performance. We promote based upon merit and work ethic.
Qualified candidates must possess excellent interpersonal communication skills and a high level of professionalism & integrity. Public speaking skills for presenting to groups are a plus.
· Must possess excellent interpersonal communication skills
· Maintain a high level of professionalism & integrity
· Experience with public speaking for presenting to groups a plus
· 4 year degree preferred, not required
· 1-2 years of customer service
· Demonstrated leadership ability. Sales and Marketing experience is not required
· Demonstrated critical thinking and problem solving skills
Ideal candidates have an uncommon combination of attributes. They are self-motivated, entrepreneurial individuals who are ready to leave behind the constraints of the traditional corporate job model and build a secure future of their own.
Operate Cash Register
Provide Actionable Feedback
Ensure Financial Integrity