To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Harrisburg, PA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Territory Sales Manager
Style Crest, Inc. • Harrisburg, PA
Posted 1 day ago
Style Crest, Inc. has been an innovative distributor and manufacturer of quality products for the manufactured housing industry for almost 50 years. Our products include heating and cooling units, entry steps, foundation covers, door and windows, and a wide assortment of plumbing and electrical parts designed to accommodate the unique needs of manufactured homes.
We are looking for a motivated sales person who lives in the Harrisburg, PA area to join our outside sales team. As a Territory Sales Manager, you will sell multiple product lines to a variety of manufactured housing customers including retailers, distributors and contractors throughout Pennsylvania.
- Identifies and converts prospects to new customers.
- Establishes positive relationships with current customer base to maintain and grow the business.
- Calls and visits regularly customers and prospects to generate sales growth and develop customer relationships.
- Develops a strategic plan for growing the territory and forecasts sales by customer and product category. Meets or exceeds these goals.
- Educates prospects and customers on the value added features and benefits of our products and our customer service commitment.
- Communicates timely to sales management opportunities, successes and concerns within the territory. Makes recommendations and adjustments to overcome any barriers.
- Acts as the liaison between the customer and Style Crest. Follows up and responds timely to customer requests to ensure we provide excellent customer service.
- Attends trade shows and conventions and represents Style Crest in a professional manner.
Required knowledge, skills and experience:
- 5 years of successful selling experience in a related industry.
- Experience selling HVAC products and knowledge of the manufactured housing industry is preferred.
- Prior building materials distribution experience is a plus.
- Proven ability to establish relationships with customers and close prospects that result in sales growth.
- Ability to strategically plan and execute on sales forecasts and business plan goals.
- Understands market trends and the implications of those trends.
- Proficient knowledge of Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint. Prior experience using CRM is preferred.
- Strong reasoning and decision making skills.
- The ability to handle multiple issues and details at one time.
- Excellent selling, presentation and communication skills.
- Must be willing to travel 3 nights a week on a regular basis.
- Must live within the territory.
If you are interested in joining the Style Crest Team, please apply online to submit your resume. Style Crest offers competitive compensation programs and excellent benefits. We are an equal opportunity employer! Learn more about Style Crest at www.stylecrestinc.com.