To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Baltimore, MD
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
General Manager (In-Training)
Roto-Rooter - Branch • Baltimore, MD
Posted 11 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Roto-Rooter, America’s premier plumbing and drain cleaning company, is looking for our next General Manager (In-Training) in Jessup, MD! The General Manager (In-Training) will spend time in all locations throughout the region, motivating our Sales & Service teams and learning our business.
- Growth Opportunity (NOTE: once promoted to General Manager, relocation will be required)
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Life Insurance and more!
Responsibilities of the General Manager (In-Training):
- Lead sales team and direct daily activities to ensure goals are met
- Increase market presence through innovative sales techniques
- Direct day to day branch activity
- Coach and mentor team of service professionals to provide quality in-home service
- Review and analyze branch financials
- Projects as directed by Region Vice President & General Manager
Roto-Rooter offers an ever-expanding variety of repair and maintenance services along with water mitigation services to both homeowners and businesses. Our goal is to be the premier provider of repair and maintenance services. As always, we will continue to listen to customers and expand service offerings to meet and exceed their changing expectations. Roto-Rooter operates businesses in more than 100 company-owned branch and independent contractor territories and approximately 500 independent franchise operations, serving approximately 90% of the U.S. population and parts of Canada.
- Proven track record of increasing sales through creative and innovative sales techniques
- At least 5 years of management experience in a preferred service-related industry that may include: transportation, pest control, courier/package delivery, uniform, lawn care, security/protective service, car rental and other related fields is preferred
- An Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree is preferred
- Comfortable traveling within territory up to 20% of the time with eventual relocation to oversee a branch within the region as the General Manager
- Energetic leader with a strong team orientation
- Excellent organizational, administrative, and communications skills
- Higher-level sales manager