To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
3100 Samford Avenue
Shreveport, LA 71103
- Human Resources Department
- Phone: Fax-318-424-7610
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Human Resources Assistant
Shriners Hospitals For Children • Shreveport, LA
Posted 29 days ago
The Human Resources Assistant assists with the administration of the day-to-day operations of the human resources functions and duties.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to: Other duties may be assigned.
- Maintains up to date employee files in an accurate and timely manner within the established Joint Commission/Title XXII guidelines.
- Facilitates the welcome experience to all candidates, new hires, and associates as they interact with the Human Resources operation
- Partners with Human Resources Manager on the completion of special projects as assigned
- Manages the recruitment calendar, taking complete ownership of scheduling applicants as assigned, appropriately following up via phone and/or email to effectively confirm appointments
- Provides administrative support to the recruitment operation within the department (e.g. completes reference checks, manages pre-employment paperwork in an organized manner, etc.)
- Partners with Human Resources Manager for special projects, with main focus on Employee Relations
- Must be organized, self-motivated, and detail oriented
- Job duties require the ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong organizational and time management skills and the ability to prioritize to meet project deadlines. Self-motivation essential
- Able to manage multiple tasks and reprioritize often
- Good interpersonal skills with ability to communicate effectively
- Excellent written skills. Ability to prepare senior leader level summaries
- Ability to initiate healthcare performance improvement analysis
- Expected to make decisions with little guidance
- Expected to coach, mentor and train staff
- Ability to handle confidential material
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or related business degree
- Minimum 2-3 years in a Human Resources experience preferred
- Strong organizational skills and a thorough knowledge of computers (Microsoft Office) are required