Express Employment Professionals is hiring a Financial Analyst for a pharmaceutical company in Raleigh-Durham, NC. This is a full-time contract position with a pay range of $35-$45 per hour.
- Upgrading revenue forecast models on a quarterly basis in collaboration with commercial analytics business partners, commercial teams, and finance
- Tracking forecasts for all products and performing monthly trend analysis to identify risks and opportunities for revenue
- Providing and discussing revenue forecasts with the FP&A and Finance teams monthly
- Providing and discussing unit forecasts for all products monthly with the technical operations team
- Participating in cross-functional product launch teams to create new product launch forecasts
- Developing advanced models and templates for revenue and S&OP planning, including regressions and other statistical models
- Bachelor’s degree required, Master’s degree is a plus
- Experience in the pharmaceutical industry (financial analysis, forecasting, supply chain planning, or marketing)
- Proficiency with Tableau
- Proficiency with SAP ERP preferred
- Proficiency with HOST Analytics or similar planning systems
If this sounds like the right opportunity, we want to hear from you!
Supply Chain Management
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
See the next step in your career
$35.00 - $45.00 / hour
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
Express was founded in 1983 and has more than 800 office locations in the U.S., Canada, and South Africa. Express puts people to work, employing more than 500,000 a year, its long-term goal is to put a million people to work annually. Express is committed to the vision of helping as many people as possible find good jobs by helping as many clients as possible find good people. Our offices offer a full range of employment solutions, including evaluation hire, temporary staffing, professional search, and human resources, focusing on a wide range of positions, including professional, commercial, and administrative. If you are looking for work, get to know Express, Express knows jobs.
View the full profile