Matchwell is partnering with a well-regarded home health organization to fill PRN Registered Nurse openings. If you are an experienced nurse ready to create your own schedule, get started now with the Matchwell platform! Qualified applicants will be contacted directly for next steps.
Job duties of the Home Health RN:
- Provides in-home nursing care as outlined in patient care plan.
- Conducts admission assessments to determine appropriate skilled cared while meeting payor eligibility.
- Offers education to patients and their family regarding their disease and care.
- Develop and adapt plan of care and patient goals as needed.
- Demonstrates proper clinical documentation of visits.
Assignment type: PRN
Travel location: Northwest metro Atlanta area
With Matchwell, clinicians select facilities they want to work at and shifts that work for them. We've partnered with facilities in the metro-Atlanta area to offer openings across the spectrum – from per diem to full time.
**Create your free Matchwell profile today and get a $10 Visa gift card!
Active Georgia Registered Nurse license
Graduate of an accredited Associates or Bachelors of Nursing school
Requires current, valid driver's license and reliable transportation
Must be proficient in wound care and IV skills
Requires 2-3 recent years of home health nursing experience
Home Health Nursing
Diseases And Disorders