Title - Customer Service Representative
Location - 6272 Lee Vista Blvd, Orlando, FL 32822
Schedule Notes: LOCAL Candidates only. Must be local to Orlando, FL area and be able to transition to onsite once appropriate. Training: M-F, 8am-5pm EST for 3-4 Weeks Work Schedule.
After training, will transition to shifts. Phone lines open at 8am EST and close at 6:30pm EST, will have varying shifts cannot guarantee any specific shift. Overtime will be MANDATORY in Jan 2022 and Feb 2022
· Delivers straightforward administrative and/or other basic business services in Customer Service.
· Receives requests by mail, telephone, or in person regarding insurance claims/policies.
· Responds to inquiries from policy holders, providers and/or others for information and assistance.
· Performs research to respond to inquiries and interprets policy provisions to determine most effective response.
· Mails or routes claim forms and supporting documentation to various units for final processing.
· Position typically requires excellent interpersonal skills, ability to understand and interpret policy provisions.
· Independently responds to inquiries, grievances, complaints or appeals ranging from routine to moderate complexity. Issues tend to be routine in nature.
· Good knowledge and understanding of Customer Service and business/operating processes and procedures.
· Works to clearly defined procedures under close supervision.
Take inbound calls from patients, insurance carriers as well as other internal departments.
· Excellent customer service skills,
· Have strong Computer skills (navigate software’s and use outlook and instant messaging).
· Be able to multi-task
· Have a good knowledge of health insurance.
· Be able to communicate well over the phones.
· Must have reliable high speed internet
· Must be reliable as Time & Attendance is paramount
· HS Diploma or GED Equivalent (minimum requirement)
- Customer Service
- Computer Literacy