To drive top line revenue and growth of MSP solutions through pipeline management and the successful execution of the sales cycle. Responsible for all aspects of the sales cycle for small/medium to large (global) MSP opportunities, Payroll, Independent Contractor and/or Services Procurement/SOW programs within assigned geography(s).
Key responsibilities include business case and solution development, engagement of appropriate team members, creating and management of presentations and collateral, pricing and contract negotiation, and final terms and conditions. Meet or exceed annual sales and pipeline targets. Must be comfortable gaining access to and working directly with varied leadership, from Presidents to C-level to VP’s of Procurement and Human Resources. The Workforce Logiq culture is extremely entrepreneurial and nimble, where each person works independently and creatively while still collaborating with team members on bundling service solutions and seeking new directions of expansion. Management and use of all activities are required and will be driven from Salesforce.com.
- Designs and sells large and small/medium scale MSP, Payroll, Independent Contractor and/or Services Procurement/SOW programs by geography to drive sales growth and profitability.
- Conducts effective call planning, identification of key decisions makers and end user influencers within the account.
- Documented track record of achievement and ability to proactively identify prospects; set up and conduct product introduction presentations (in person or via the web) with identified contacts at targeted companies; articulate a clear and compelling explanation of our business value to prospective customers
- Acquires and assesses RFx documentation from potential prospects for the various Workforce Logiq service offerings; provides customer background, relationship details and information to organization for mutual assessment; upon approval, works in tandem with Solutions Design Team to review and finalize all RFx packages prior to submittal.
- Engages Account Management, technology partners and implementation at appropriate points within the sales cycle.
- Leads, creates and initiates all customer deliverables throughout down selection process(es); responsible for strategic methodologies of presentations, subject matter expert involvement, scheduling with customer and leading presentations while continuing to build the relationship with customer stakeholders.
- Leads and coordinates with all parties internal and external to the various business offerings in the review of deals to establish financial impact and cost, pricing, risk, and benefits.
- Negotiates large and small/medium scale MSP pursuits, reviews contracts negotiated by staff, and provides approval as appropriate.
- Works in tandem with the development, execution and follow-thru of a variety of marketing initiatives to support designated geography to maintain penetration to appropriate customers. These may include drip campaigns, industry specific papers, and targeted buyer marketing endeavors such as event driven initiatives (i.e. webinar attendance; speaker events; panel discussions).
- Attends industry specific conferences, as required, to drive sales initiatives; attendance may be inclusive of speaking requirements.
- Build strong, long-lasting relationships with customers and prospects.
- Exceeds or meets annual sales targets at both an individual level and team level.
- Develops and maintains a pro-active sales process by targeting prospects and establishing/maintaining business relationships with key decision makers within client organizations.
- Exceeds or meets targets for pipeline development and the prioritization of pipeline based on business case.
- Experience and track record of utilizing Salesforce.com and other sources to establish leads/prospects for the MSP sales team and to monitor/manage pipeline.
- Construct, forecast, manage sales activity and pipeline to meet revenue targets and company goals.
- Bachelor's Degree in Sales and Marketing or combination of education and work experience
- Ten (10) years of sales experience including a minimum of five (5) years MSP or SaaS experience.
- Broad knowledge of sales/service requirements and marketing/presentation techniques required.
- Knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Mid to expert level understanding and use of Salesforce.com.
- Must have previous experience selling solutions to leadership positions including C level.
- Track record of success closing deals in complex sales cycles and competitive markets.
- Independent, creative, entrepreneurial.
- Domestic travel required, some international pending customer global presence.
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
Workforce Logiq — the leading global workforce management company — enables organizations to win the talent they need to grow. With customers in 50 countries, Workforce Logiq provides expert guidance, real-time analytics and patented and patent-pending, award-winning technologies, including Managed Service Provider (MSP), Vendor Management System (VMS) and Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) solutions. The company helps clients attain greater management, performance and financial control over their talent supply chains. Powered by more than 1,000 workforce management experts, the company currently manages 15,000 global supplier relationships and USD $3 billion in spend globally. Workforce Logiq is headquartered in Orlando, Florida; its European headquarters is in Stockholm, Sweden. Formerly operating as ZeroChaos, the company rebranded to Workforce Logiq in January 2019. For more information visit www.workforcelogiq.com, follow on Twitter @WorkforceLogiq, or connect with Workforce Logiq on LinkedIn.
View the full profile