To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
New York, NY 10271
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Kaufman Borgeest & Ryan LLP • New York, NY
Posted 1 month ago
New York City law firm is seeking a mailroom/office facilities person for its Downtown, New York location.
This position requires a detail oriented self-starter. Must be professional, diligent and reliable. Must have excellent organizational and customer service skills:
- One or more years of mailroom/office facilities experience
- General knowledge of mailroom/office facility tasks
- Must possess strong communication and customer service skills
- Able to stand for long periods of time
- Able to lift/carry packages/boxes
- Must be able to work independently
- Able to handle busy mailroom/office
- Must have computer skills in Word and Outlook
Benefits and compensation:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Great atmosphere, very pleasant and collegial work environment
- Business casual
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org