To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Accokeek, MD 20607
- Lisa Gibson, Senior Recruitment Manager
- Phone: 484-385-1413
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Licensed Social Worker
Staffing Plus • Accokeek, MD
Posted 2 months ago
Staffing Plus is working with a premier service provider who is looking for compassionate, committed licensed social workers to work as Treatment Foster Care Social Workers. Working with foster youth and birth families, they maintain ultimate responsibility for assessing the ongoing needs of foster youth and ensuring the development, implementation and documentation of the client’s treatment plan. They are also responsible for facilitating case management and ensuring that service delivery is conducted in compliance with COMAR standards.
Social Workers, along with our counselors, are key to the success of foster youth serviced. Changing the life of a youth is an awesome responsibility, but also incredibly fulfilling and meaningful!
Social workers oversee essential aspects of the foster youth's well-being, including:
· Medical Wellness
· Mental Health
· Clinical/Case Management
· Legal Supports
· Birth Family Involvement/Reunification
· Cultural/Talent Development
· Crisis Intervention (must be willing to offer on-call support some nights/weekends)
**Will receive Laptop and Cell Phone**
· Medical/Dental/Vision Coverage, 20 PTO Days and 12 Paid Holidays (one of those is their birthday),
· 401k with match after 1 year,
· Short & Long Term Disability Insurance, health care and dependent care reimbursement accounts, Free CEU’s through Relias, & Supervision Hours
LBSW $45,000 – $55,000
LGSW/LMSW $55,000 - $65,000
· Licensed in the State of Maryland (LBSW, LGSW)
· Possess excellent written and oral communication skills
· Strong leadership ability and strong work ethic required
· SAFE home study certified preferred
· Must have a reliable vehicle, a great deal of flexibility, and the willingness to travel locally
Please contact Lisa Gibson, Senior Recruiting Manager at 484-385-1413 to discuss this great opportunity!
Interviews are being scheduled immediately.