Senior Angular/JS Java Developer
EXL (NASDAQ:EXLS) is a leading operations management and analytics company that helps businesses enhance growth and profitability in the face of relentless competition and continuous disruption. Using our proprietary, award-winning Business EXLerator Framework™, which integrates analytics, automation, benchmarking, BPO, consulting, industry best practices and technology platforms, we look deeper to help companies improve global operations, enhance data-driven insights, increase customer satisfaction, and manage risk and compliance. EXL serves the insurance, healthcare, banking and financial services, utilities, travel, transportation and logistics industries. Headquartered in New York, New York, EXL has more than 24,000 professionals in locations throughout the United States, Europe, Asia (primarily India and Philippines), Latin America, Australia and South Africa.
EXL Analytics provides data-driven, action-oriented solutions to business problems through statistical data mining, cutting edge analytics techniques and a consultative approach. Leveraging proprietary methodology and best-of-breed technology, EXL Analytics takes an industry-specific approach to transform our clients’ decision making and embed analytics more deeply into their business processes. Our global footprint of nearly 2,000 data scientists and analysts assist client organizations with complex risk minimization methods, advanced marketing, pricing and CRM strategies, internal cost analysis, and cost and resource optimization within the organization. EXL Analytics serves the insurance, healthcare, banking, capital markets, utilities, retail and e-commerce, travel, transportation and logistics industries.
Please visit URL blocked - click to apply for more information about EXL Analytics.
- Knowledge of Angular 6 is Preferred
- Excellent knowledge web applications programing languages such as HTML5 and CSS3, JQuery
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around such issues
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Liaison and build relationships with the client to support organization goal
- Develop application screens and navigation workflows
- Work in fast-paced, agile work environment
- Design and develop features and modules for mission critical applications
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications
- Follow best coding practice, think in terms of design scalability, modularity, robustness
- Ensure best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications
- Develop code for java based enterprise application from scratch and contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Apply in-depth knowledge of systems and products to consult and advise on additional efforts across organization/enterprise
- Provide guidance to develop enterprise-wide analytics strategy and roadmap
- Interact with client and internal management to share highly complex information/solutions related to areas of expertise and/or to gain acceptance of new or enhanced technology/ business solutions
- GC candidates preferred but not mandatory
- B.Tech/BS/MS in computer science, IT, Electronics with 7+ years of relevant working experience
- Willing to work from Louisville at client location
- Knowledge on health care industry, products, systems, business strategies and products preferred but not mandatory
- Superior ability to communicate technical ideas and results to non-technical clients in written and verbal form
- Strong organizational, management and leadership skills
What we offer:
- EXL Analytics offers an exciting, fast paced and innovative environment, which brings together a group of sharp and entrepreneurial professionals who are eager to influence business decisions. From your very first day, you get an opportunity to work closely with highly experienced, world class analytics consultants.
- You can expect to learn many aspects of businesses that our clients engage in. You will also learn effective teamwork and time-management skills - key aspects for personal and professional growth
- Analytics requires different skill sets at different levels within the organization. At EXL Analytics, we invest heavily in training you in all aspects of analytics as well as in leading analytical tools and techniques.
- We provide guidance/ coaching to every employee through our mentoring program wherein every junior level employee is assigned a senior level professional as advisors.
- Sky is the limit for our team members. The unique experiences gathered at EXL Analytics sets the stage for further growth and development in our company and beyond.
Produce Clean Code