Tax Professional - expansion position!
Our client, a well established, highly respected and growing company in the Triad, is seeking a Tax Professional to join their tax team for the preparation of individual, partnership, and foundation tax returns. Under the supervision of the Director of Tax Services, this individual will work directly with the client advisors, providing a full- service approach to tax preparation, planning and compliance in a fast- paced office environment.
Responsibilities will include:
- Preparation of federal and state income tax returns for individuals, LLCs, and foundations;
- Preparation of monthly accounting for family partnerships;
- Preparation of quarterly estimated tax payments;
- Assistance with tax notices for federal and state jurisdictions as needed;
- Assistance with tax research as needed;
- Actively communicate with client teams to obtain missing information for individual returns;
- Actively communicate with management to manage expectations and meet targets.
- 4-year degree in related field of study. CPA or EA preferred;
- 2-4 years of tax preparation experience;
- Knowledge of the following software a plus – CCH Axcess, CCH TrustUS, and QuickBooks
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Adobe Acrobat, CRM and other technology related tools;
- Excellent analytical and technology skills;
- Excellent interpersonal skills are required to work with clients, colleagues, and others;
- Attention to detail and ability to work with accuracy and consistency;
- Outstanding problem-solving skills.
Please attach resume to submission (MS Word preferably).
All inquiries are highly confidential and go directly to:
Pat Rudy | Manager of Corporate Recruiting
Advanced Personnel Resources | Greensboro NC
State Income Tax